ISO 41001 Facility Management (FM) Integrate multiple disciplines in order to have an influence on the efficiency and productivity of economies of societies, communities and organizations, as well as the manner in which individuals interact with the built environment.
FM affects the Health, well being and quality of life of much of the world’s societies and population through the service it manages and delivers.
Thus ISO 41001 is an Organizational function which integrates people, place & process within the built environment with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the core business.
Benefits of ISO 41001 Certification:
- It will demonstrate effective and efficient delivery of FM that supports the objectives of the demand organization.
- ISO 41001 aims to consistently meet the needs of the interested parties and applicable requirements.
- The standard aims to be sustainable in a Globally – Competitive environment.
- Improved workforce productivity, Safety and Health of Well-being.
- Improved communication of requirements and methodologies among and between public and private sector organizations.
- Improved Efficiency and Effectiveness, thus improving cost benefits to the Organizations.
- Improved service consistency.